How exactly do you do the whole "moving on" thing? So far it's been super hard :(?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• i was married for 22 years with three kids.

You just live day by day

Most Helpful Girl

• Find someone else to focus your attention on. That's the easiest way. Otherwise it's super hard and you could be miserable for a long time.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm still working on it myself. It is extremely hard. But give it some time and you'll think about him less. Then give it more time and you'll think about It even less. Then one day, you won't think about him at all. So I can't say it's easy, but I can promise that things do get better. They always do somehow

• distracting yourself from what happened, doing other activities, hanging with friends, realizing that it's over

What Girls Said 1

• Like what missnowhere said, find someone new and put your attention on him. That way you'll think less about the person you're moving on from.