How do I differentiate friend from someone I really love?

There's this girl I've ever liked, sometimes I've realized that I can't get anything with her. But no matter how I do I'm always falling for her again and again. So that's my deal how do I differentiate from a friend from someone I really care.

20

What Girls Said 2

• well the difference is: if you only see her as a friend then you won't be thinking about her so often and every minute of the day. you wouldn't wanna get with her if she was only a friend. if you LIKED her than you would constantly be thinking about her which it seems to me like you are already doing. do you think about kissing this girl? if the answer is YES than you DO like her as more than a friend...if you never think about kissing her than she is only someone you really care about.

******PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY MOST RECENT QUESTION. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND MSG ME IF YOU NEED ANY MORE ADVICE:)******

• if you're questioning whether you are in love or not then you're not but seem to have deep feelings for this women

• Gah. Exactly, then if I let them grow I'll just get obsessed and nobody like obsessed bastards. In resume I don't how to like her like a normal friend.

• Unfortunately you cnt help ur feelings! Perhaps she is interested in you? or could you get her interested in you if she isn't already do you think?

• -_- < I think you have a point. Thanks)

What Guys Said 0