I want to break up with my girlfriend. (5 years relation) I know its not easy?

Well okey , first i would like to tell you all about our relationship, i approached her five years ago, and from then we are in a relationship , and from last 3years we are in a living relationship, we had many ups and down in our relationship, i loved her but i even use to flirt with other girls and she caught me many times we had fight (not physical) many times, but few months before she caught me again flirting with other girl and i guess she was soo hurt i guess , but we continued our relationship , from last one month i realised that she used to talk with someone ,,, so i checked her cell phone while she was in shower, she was in a relationship with a other guy but it was not old then one month relationship... i guess she was hurt thats why she made another boyfriend, ... but she is not breaking with me nor with her new boyfriend, i think she still loves me , but now i want to break up with her now without hurting her we even have many good mutual friends i dont want to lose my friends but want to break up with her without hurting her... Please help me out please, Thank you in advance

Most Helpful Girl

• ... She is not breaking with me nor with her new boyfriend...
    She is making a fool out of here, dear, the longer you prolong this inevitable split. You are Now in what I refer to as in a "Triangle threesome," where you are way at the top, looking down, side to s side to side, at the both of them.
    Have a little chat with her and tell her that you don't want to be in a Relationship with where two is company and three is a crowd which isn't a crowd pleaser.
    You cannot trust her anymore, you know that now. And in the past, which was not a blast for her neither with your own flirting and flaunting, stay single for awhile and smile.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Get sex from her one last time and just tell her

What Girls Said 1

• You are an asshole! !!! How do you dare! You don t wanna hurt her? Oh really! ? And what you ve already done wasn t hurting her? You just can't accept the fact that she could like or love another one. .. You are angry but you can't say it cause she s doing the same thing you ve done. ... So you can't blame her! And how do you know that she loves you? Guess what? She might hate you but just can't finish a five-year relationship. ... So go to hell selfish spoiled boy...

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, break up with her. You have good reason, on top of that mutual friends is not what should pan out your future. Just break up with her, you don't even have to really say why