Do you still have your ex bf/gf phone number?

If so, why?
How long since the break up?
Why do you have it?

• Yes
  • No

2020

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably in my phone somewhere.
    I don't delete people.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't have my nonexistent ex-boyfriend's nonexistent phone number anymore.

What Guys Said 19

• In my mind, but not in my phone. I have a good memory tho. I remember the phone number of my girlfriend, my ex, my high school sweetheart and a girl I dated regularly but was never my girlfriend. Among several other numbers I know

• My ex's phone number, email id and social networks - all went off my contacts, minutes after the break up!

• No, I left to built a new life. One where I may make my own decisions without being forced to benifit others at my disposal for their self-esteem. That won't be my job anymore. I don't need their phone numbers. I am intelligent and smart enough to build my own empire. I don't need exes and old phone numbers and hinderences. I know exactly the basis for all my problems. Preparations are now and the beginning in November. I've never had an ex that was not agreed upon, so it has been many years. It's obvious excuses are made to levee my curcumstanses based on the fact of another's assumption, making my cause and case inevitable, proof therein.

• And a serious skill set. I don't blame that on my exes though.

• They were all worth my time and info I received from them.

• You should only keep it if you ended on good terms and if you remain friends.

• Months and I'm not sure. Sometimes I don't want to lose it for good "just in case" but sometimes I send her angry drunk texts saying loving her was my worst mistake ever

• if u send a new text message on an iphone and enter + as the first character for who u wanna send it to... every nimber youve texted/called/contact youve added shows up.

plus its on in the call/text logs on verizon's site. ex girlfriend #'s are here to stay=p

• It's been over a year and I still have my ex in my phone. Fuck if I know why. Maybe just in case I feel like shooting her a wtf text out of the blue some day.

• So why do me & my ex still have each others?

• You tell me :)

• She cheated on me. I'm doing NC, she said its upto me if I want to stay friends.

• No, i usually lose them after we break up i have no reason to keep bad memories

• No I remove them.

• Nope I do not

• nah been about 2 years they long gone : )

• Because she was my everything UNTIL she fucked me over

• I deleted it 5 years ago. But it keeps popping up now and again in my head.

• yes i still have them friends with all my ex`s

• No usually I don't unless remain really close friends after.

• Thank god I've never been in a long term relationship. THANK FUCKING GOD.

• She got a new number and she gave it to me

• Thanks for reminding me! I will delete it now!

What Girls Said 19

• I don't, besides I don't need to.

And to be honest in case I need to contact the person, social media makes it easy or an email (probably I have it, I don't know).

But I just don't need to contact an ex.

• I still have his number, his email... pictures on my phone, our old texts... I know it's not the healthiest way to live life, but keeping the potential of us getting back together someday is often the only thing that keep me going. Deleting everything would make everything worse because then it would be like he never was there, and I don't want to lose him.

• how i wish my ex was like you are with yours. their lucky they had someone like you in there life

• No. I blocked his number. But it's still in my block list.

• Yeah I do. We broke up 7 years ago, but we're friends. Kind of lol

• Nope. I remove them from my phone and other things. That or I change numbers and don't put theirs in.

Mostly... there is one ex that was a mutual split (friends first, tried to date but weren't feeling it), and we are friends now. So I still have his number haha.

• It's been about a year since my ex and I broke up, I still have their number because it didn't end bad and we're best friends now..

• do you think as a best friend you again into relationship @Eljajones

• @amanwalia Maybe she misinterpreted something you said or just doesn't feel the same anymore?

• yeah right i don't know what she feel but that fine that she gone away

• I have two exes and
    Nope, I'm not in touch with them. I don't have theie number. I change my number everytime I broke up. Simply because I don't want to be in their life, I don't want them to call me, text me anymore.

• I had it for ages, but after a while I realised I had to move on- probably one of the best decisions of my summer!

• i said no but i have it memorized haha. we broke up in January and that was the last time i talked to him, ad i deleted him from everything, but i can't exactly delete his number from my memory.

• No, I don't have his number.

• because i never considered him to be my boyfriend he was stupid and thought a day to the movies counted and i was stupid and just went along with it

• Nope I deleted that into oblivion.

• I've blocked his number.

• I do cause we are friends now and plus it was always a mutual break up. We have been broken up since 2008.

• do you think you can again in a relationship with him @Shy-pisces

• @amanwalia I don't see that happening cause he's married and has a kid now. That's something to keep in mind when you have a great friendship with an ex is that at some point he'll eventually find happiness with someone else.

• that good for you @Shy-pisces

• Yes, i still have his number.
    Why? i don't even know..

• I am keeping it because I want to take my time to move on, for good. And I want to delete it when I feel ready because if I do it right away then I would feel more "lacking"... I know it is just a phone number, but moving on from a heart breakis a complex thing I guess.

• Deleted from phone... but I have good memory.. unable to forget the number... I'm. good with number... sadly in this case...

• Ours ended on good terms and we are still pretty close friends.. None of us ever thought of deleting the others no.. I have only one ex so yeah

• We broke up 2 years ago and no I don't have his number anymore