Girls, What does it mean?

Ok so me and my girlfriend had our first argument and then we broke up shortly after. Now the next night she called me in the morning to just "talk". She invited me over the next and I went we spoke about it and decided to talk about working it out in a week. She asked for some time to herself, which I agreed to. We broke up two weeks ago and she still has my stuff like my bracelet, two of my sweaters and a rosary. What I don't get is if she's truly finished with me. The basic rundown is she broke up with me, she called me the next day like at 2 A. M., she agreed to talk and work it out after she had some time alone and she has kept my stuff and she still wears my sweater. What do you think will happen I'm confused about what's happening.

2

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her? Not being funny but why ask us when you should be asking her?

• You need to contact her, you gave her the space she asked for now you two need to talk