Is he just leading me on or do I really have a chance?

OK so I have a crush on this guy. we had 2 classes together this semester and we started getting close towards the end of the semester. one of the classes was a joke with a bunch of projects that we always worked on together. the other class was extremely hard. we would stay up until 4am trying to study but we never really got any studying done. instead we would talk and get to know each other better. were both from different states and go to school together.

anyway, one drunken night I confessed my love to him. and to my surprise he liked me back...a lot. only one problem, he has a girlfriend of 4 years.

what confuses me is that he tells me how much he likes me and that he thinks about me even wen he's with her we are constantly texting and he says the cutest stuff to me. I have fallen so hard for him and he tells me how he's never felt this way about anyone, not even his girl friend, so why is he still with her?

he said he needs to figure stuff out but he doesn't wanna loose me. she doesn't go to our school so we hangout all the time alone. he tells me that they fight all the time and he doesn't know what to do anymore. so here's my question: is he just leading me on or do I really have a chance?
0
1