Guys, Mixed signals?

My ex and I broke up about 3 weeks ago. I broke it off.. He let me go he agreed he wasn't able to invest himself as much anymore do to a feeling of wanting to be free and wanting to just care for himself so it was easier. We talked a week after and he got choked up telling me he dos care and it's hard being apart but it just wouldn't be fair to me to stay together because he just isn't able to give me the time or what he thinks I deserve. A few days later I asked him to work it out because I got the idea he was sad.. He even said he was having difficulties getting closure. He completely denied me when I asked him to work on it and got an attitude and said that he was over me and to move on.. He was very emotionless. Which is confusing because 3 days before he's almost crying and expressing discomfort. I saw him out last night and he avoided me to begin with.. The later on stood 5 feet away from me at the bar dancing in the same group as me but still never even said hello. I caught him looking my way a few times but it seemed he was acting trying to be around but also ignore my existence.

1

What Guys Said 1

• "We talked a week after and he got choked up telling me he dos care and it's hard being apart but it just wouldn't be fair to me to stay together because he just isn't able to give me the time or what he thinks I deserve. "

^but it's kinda early isn't it?

"A few days later I asked him to work it out because I got the idea he was sad.. He even said he was having difficulties getting closure. "

^so it was in "good-terms" then... maybe one day u'll get back together if it was then i believe...

"He completely denied me when I asked him to work on it and got an attitude and said that he was over me and to move on.. He was very emotionless. "

^how dat sudden changed occured then? i don't think he was meanin it actually if he so...

"I saw him out last night and he avoided me to begin with.. The later on stood 5 feet away from me at the bar dancing in the same group as me but still never even said hello."

^well... i assume then he tries to move on then... he thinks it's better to move on completely than cryin over u... so he behaves in dis bad way... :|