Will my ex boyfriend ever text me or message me that he wants me back or apologize for breaking up or just anything at all?

My first boyfriend ever texted me the other day that he apologizes for breaking up, etc. it's been 2 years since we broke up. I'm curious if all ex boyfriends that usually were the one who initiated breaking up always come back and try again with you? I'm just curious to know because I can't help but wonder if my 2nd boyfriend who just broke up with me recently would do the same thing. I have no intentions of getting back together with him, but it would feel great to be able to reject him this time. What makes me doubt it though is that he broke up with me basically because I was not ready to have sex with him yet so I feel like he wouldn't come back knowing that I wouldn't have sex. Im a virgin. He basically has no job and I am very successful right now, he used to smoke pot, doesn't have good family values, and basically is an overall shithead. I'm way superior to him so I feel like there is a chance, but the whole sex reason makes me doubt it. Again I just would like the satisfaction of rejecting him this time because that's what I should have done in the first place. What do you guys think?
+1 y
I forgot to mention that I unfriended him from facebook immediately after he broke up with me.
1
2