What can I do to fix my friendship with my best friend?

HELP! I lost my best friend... who I have a crush on because his ex he loves didn't like us as friends, what do I do? I refuse to give up on him as a friend even if I can't have him... I really care about them both and want them happy, but I don't want to lose him. I really care about him.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give it time. He will come around. especially when he needs you, no doubt. He'll be giving you a call for help or anything. I know what it's like to have a best friend and them ignore you because of girls they think they love. They always come back to the one's that mean the most though (:

What Guys Said 1

• All you can do is stand up for yourself and tell him how you feel; it's up to him to accept and agree on the friendship again. If he's man enough, he won't let his "ex" rule his life or dictate what friends he can and can't have. Best of luck.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!