Is she telling me something?

So im talking to my ex today and I have this Spanish test next Wednesday. And my campus has tutoring and all of that, but I have classes during that time and office hours. So my ex is my best option is for someone to help me. But I asked her if she could help me study. She told me that she doesn't want to and that she doesn't have the time. Is she being serious that she doesn't have time (she has soccer and school) or does she just not want to see me or anything?

• she's busy and doesn't have time to help me
  • she doesn't want to see me
  • other (comment)
    Vote C

11

What Girls Said 1

• It seems she is not only this busy beaver with 'Soccer and school,' @je215161, but she also is making a few lame duck excuses as well, I can Tell... Not to see me.
    She may find it awkward to 'Help me study' and has grown these cold duck feet because she may feel a Defeat being your "EX" and knows even if you would want to score, she doesn't want More in store.
    Good luck. xx

• So what should I do then?

• Let it go.. she has told you her answer.. Unless you want to try and text her to see if she wants to hang out, I am not seeing it.. as busy as I would be, I would have made room for an EX if I really wanted to see if more in store. xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, she's your ex. Forget that she even exist. Hire an actually tutor.