Does my ex have a thing with my best friend?

So me and my ex broke up about a month ago. Clean breakup, talking here and there. Me and my best friend had a bit of an argument about 3 weeks ago. We haven't talked much since. he's been ignoring my texts, not hanging out with me etc. He says nothings wrong but im having a hard time believing him. Its starting to freak me out because i know they hang out from time to time. I tazlked to my ex the other day (casually) and i was actually talking to her about my best friend. Wondering if she knew anything. She said that he plans on hanging out with me soon (for the record he is STILL ignoring me) so then later on in the conversation i asked her if she has been talking to any new guys. She got REALLY quiet and just kinda shrugged off the question. But something isn't sitting right with me AT ALL. Any ideas?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• do you still have feelings for your ex?

• Yes.

• Incident which you just stated... everything appears to be fishy or shady... I think your ex is already seeing someone... there is a possibility that your your friend and ex are seeing each other... since both are somewhat avoiding you right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you care? Honestly she's your ex and any guy can go after her if she is single.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe, they are talking to each other.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!