My ex who broke up with me wants to stop the break after 5 days.

My girlfriend broke up with, it been 6 days so far. She broke up with me because she needed space and unsure about the relationship. She wanted to know if there is anyone better than me basically. So far the third day of the break up she called me saying she misses me and started to have feelings about me again. I told her I agree with her decision about breaking up and having space. 5th day she calls me and says she misses me and wants to squash the break up and come back to me. She sounded unsure about it at the same time.So in my mind I was unsure about this cause it is too early. So I told her to take some time to think about this and enjoy life. I have a feeling she is giving up her space and figuring out that it is hard to get a date. I would like to know your advice about this. I am not calling her at all, only she is at the moment cause she misses me. I try my hardest to avoid contact so she could think about it. Did I do the right thing? Is it better to let her have more time to think about it? When is it safe to have her back with me?
13
6