Has anyone felt happy during a break up?

• Happy
  • Not happy

53

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, i was finally happy i could go and bang that hot chick

Most Helpful Girl

• Its like a weight being lifted off your shoulder at times.

What Guys Said 2

• I fought the lonely feeling stage but I was happy to not put up with the crap I dealt with for years.

• I felt super bad that she left me but later I felt that she is not good for me as she treated me like a shit of cow

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, my recent one. I was angry at first, really angry. I broke up with him, but for some reason I was really angry and I didn't understand why. Now I know it was because of the way he treated me that made me angry because I wish I'd never wasted my time on him. I was happy, though too. I was free of him and I could finally go back to hanging out with my friends on the weekend. My life was a lot less stressful after we broke up.

• Of course. Sometimes it's a wonderful escape when you get to end a relationship.

• Not for myself. Right away always. But after a little when you realize that the person wasn't right for you or not good for you I felt better.

• Yes I have been happy during a break up :D