Is it bad that I'm 16 and hope that I'm pregnant with my exes baby?

1111

Most Helpful Girl

• I apologize in advance if this sounds harsh. Yes. It's actually pathetically bad. You should hope and pray that you are not pregnant. It's not going to make things work out for you and he but instead ruin your young life.

• Yes, the repercussions are numerous. You say you "hope" you are? Your Parents don't want to raise another child. Please stay in school, keep your legs together, and stay away from this guy. Your parents will be happier having a successful daughter than they will having a 16 year old daughter that's pregnant.