Is it bad that I'm 16 and hope that I'm pregnant with my exes baby?

1111

Most Helpful Girl

• I apologize in advance if this sounds harsh. Yes. It's actually pathetically bad. You should hope and pray that you are not pregnant. It's not going to make things work out for you and he but instead ruin your young life.

• Yes, the repercussions are numerous. You say you "hope" you are? Your Parents don't want to raise another child. Please stay in school, keep your legs together, and stay away from this guy. Your parents will be happier having a successful daughter than they will having a 16 year old daughter that's pregnant.

What Guys Said 11

• Based on that, your morals and values are completely skewed. Your parents would probably be very disappointed.

• It really is bad,

• Yes, unless you have a rational explanation as to why, which for some reason you didn't provide. But even then, it's still probably bad.

• Yes I'd say it's pretty bad.

• Yes its bad and will destroy your childhood and young adulthood giving you basically no freedom and it will grow up with a single mother

• Yes of course it is?

• yes, you are too young to be wanting kids

• Why would you want to be pregnant with your ex's baby?

• why do you want to be pregnant with your ex's baby? I thihnk you should think that out again

• I say you r insayan

• It's not bad. The best you can do for the child is to give it up for adoption. 40,000 people are on the adoption list.

What Girls Said 10

• That's a little weird, yes.

Why would you want this?

• I think that it isn't a good thing to feel that way. Let's say you are... He's an ex for a reason and that reason is still there. if your hoping it'll win him back, we'll... He's trapped. He may resent you for that. A child should never be used as a pawn and I hope that's not what your trying to do. Also, I have a full time job and am 21 and I couldn't provide financially for a child yet. Unless you are well off financially already, that'll put a huge burden on the grandparents. So many peoples lives would be altered by this. If you are, I'm sure you'll have a support system and get by, but don't you feel your baby should have a dad that chooses to be there without feeling obligated?

• this must be a troll question. i love how it's featured though, like come on GaG... -.-

• It's incredibly stupid.

• Trust me you don't want to be pregnant in this age I know because I'm a mother and I've been through a LOT! Just live your life

• Yes it is very weird. You don't want to go to college and travel the world first?

• why would you want to be pregnant? Especially by your ex? Girl im 27 years old and a baby exhausts me! Live your life first! Dont throw it away.

• YES!!! Take your ex out of the picture and think about what your life will be like with a child at 16, no more hanging out with friends or partying or living YOUR life for that matter.

• yes it is.

• Well its not good...