Has a song ever just made you start crying?

I just listened to Taylor Swift's song "Wildest Dreams", and I'm not a huge Taylor fan, but I listened to it and started crying for the first time since breaking up with my boyfriend last week. Maybe I was bottling it up for a while, I don't know, but yeah. It reminds me so much of our relationship. Romantic, passionate, and beautiful, but just not meant to last. It aches thinking about it, but her song tugs at my heart strings a bit. She seems to have a gift for that.

He said let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city
Away from the crowds
I thought heaven can't help me now
Nothing lasts forever
But this is gonna take me down
He's so tall, and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins, my one condition is

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams
Wildest dreams

Sigh...

68

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course , not just one a lot of songs
    It depends on who you think and what you think when you listen to them

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 5

• This song made me bawl the first time I saw it all put together.

*possible Homestuck spoilers*
    https://youtu.be/4cMvEto5e9w

• I don't really pay attention to the lyrics unless I'm attracted to the rhythm, else I'd just fast forward that song.

But yes, there's many songs that could make me cry, most of them are classicals. When I listen to a song, its like I'm reliving the memories with the certain someone.. and sometimes when its 3 in the morning, I tend to cry when listening to it..

• All Too Well, Last Kiss, The Moment I Knew & Ronan by Taylor Swift + Afire Love by Ed Sheeran 😢
    Wildest Dreams has never made me cry, but then again I've never been trough a break up :o

• I just got teary over this song today! I'm going through a breakup too and this song pulls at my heart

• "When I see you again ". every time I hear it I cry