Was this a good way to end this?

So the girl I was dating claimed to be going through a lot and didn't want to talk. She told me to not take it personally but I kind of did. She said she didn't want to talk to anyone but I know she didn't want to talk to me. Next thing you know, I saw her on Facebook with some guy taking a selfie. Basically, I messaged her "I hope you find whatever you're looking for because I am not it. I won't bother you anymore." I terminated the relationship and I have no intentions of speaking to her or seeing her again. I do feel kind of disappointed tbh. Was I wrong?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... people take pictures with friends all the time. It could be a friend, a cousin, a brother, an in-law, just a guy... people take selfies constantly and will take a picture with anyone these days. You over reacted.

Had she posted a picture kissing him with the caption "bae 😘😍" then I'd think you did the right thing.

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all, what you did wasn't wrong. Well done on cutting the relationship off.

• Excuse me but when she said that she doesn't want to talk to anyone wasn't that clear enough that she already broke up with you at that point?

• Ignire her and move on.

What Guys Said 0