I don't know how to start but I need serious help I am sick?

few months ago i broke up with my ex and soon later i started to do not show any reaction of my sadness ended by some strange things happening to me... like shaking hands and legs.. general weakness and feeling always tired i went to make blood test , organs test , sugar test everything normal... doctor said u r psychologically sick not organically and now im getting worse day after day i don't know how to stop those worries and thoughts i don't evev now how to control it any help?


Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

  • maybe go to a psychiatrist? they can probably help you overcome whatever is it thats causing it.


What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes