Is it gonna get back to the way it was?

I was on a short term break with my girlfriend, only a week we still talked on the phone.She rang me today crying saying she misses me, she loves me to bits that she wants to give another go. I then got a feeling it wouldn't work out,what should I do?Does things be slow when you first get back with your ex?Or should you at least feel good bout it?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't know who did the breaking up. You are writing that you feel it won't work out so that gives me the thought that you broke it off. You should think of the reasons why the relationship did not work before you make your decision...most of all, go with your heart. If you do not love her, then there certainly is no reason to hesitate to tell her that you will not be getting back together. But, it you love her and the breakup was over something minimal, then communication is key and there shouldn't be a reason to work it out. You won't feel good about getting back together unless you talk it out.

What Girls Said 1

• 1st you must ask yourself what you want out of the relationship if you go in for a 2nd round. These rounds can go on and on, so you must make sure you're doing it for the right reasons (Love, future, friendship, support, etc), and not out of GUILT. Yep, that's what I said, GUILT. If you are guilted back into the relationship, then the two of you will be stepping on the merry-go-round of love. If you aren't sure you want to be with her, then don't just give in. Give it time. No contact is the best way, but she might not understand that. Getting back together after a 1 week break will not go slow. It always resumes from where it was. You don't know any different. No time has passed inbetween.

What Guys Said 1

• yes...if your going to give it a 2nd chance you would want to go into it wanting it to work out...if not what's the point in being in a relationship that you don't want to work? and its not far to her to lead her on...better for her to get over you know then later