I am going to be stubborn on this one and NEVER contact him again.

Well it's been 4 months since the break-up and we were still texting and calling occasionally. For the past 2 months we had been talking about going to a movie but when the day came, he didn't call to cancel..just texted he stayed home all day. I had been telling him how much I miss him as my guy and how much I wanted to get back together..this is through text. He came by 12/23 with a token Christmas gift when I bought him an expensive one. He stayed a short time and said again we'll see a movie "after the holidays..it's busy." You know what? I texted him New Year's day telling him I am confused and do not know what he is thinking...if we are going to date again or if he just thinks of me as a pal or buddy. I told him how I was feeling, like he is hesitating having a real relationship with me and how I wished he was with me Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve and now he's putting off that movie a few more weeks. I explained I deserved to have someone love me the way I love him and I just wish I knew what was up with him because he seems so standoffish lately. I have not texted or called since New Year's Day. Do you think he will ever at least tell me where I stand or what I mean to him or just discuss what's going on? I am going to be stubborn on this one and NEVER contact him again. HE has to call or text. I think he gets the sense I'm fed up, confused and am ready to get out there dating again. Am I doing the right thing?
1
1