Would you get back with your ex if they cheated on you... as in moved in with a girl and got her pregnant?

My boyfriend of 14 months cheated on me for about a month with a girl and broke up with me for her... he then moved in with her for 2 months and then got her pregnant. She broke up with him because he was still emailing and calling me. Also because he would talk bad about her to me. So now he wants to get back together and says he didn't know what he had until he lost it... so would you take him back if it were you? He says he's changed and will do anything I ask.

75

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a real turd. He gets a girl pregnant and then just wants to get back with you? He was probably bad mouthing about you to his previous girlfriend. He sounds pretty desperate and just wants to screw any girl he can. He found a girl he thinks is hotter than you. Then she dumps him so he comes running back for his second choice (you) block his ass. That girl was smart in dumping him would hate to have that kind of parent raising a child.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell NO, don't get back together with him because keep in mind he left you for someone else. So if he left you for her then who's to say he won't do it again, and also he is expecting a child with her so this woman that he cheated with is always going to be in his life, and what if he cheats with her again or even leaves you again to be with her once their child is born. Girl save the heartache now and try to move on and find someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated k because he does not deserve you is a no good cheater. Best of luck ☺️

What Guys Said 4

• Dump and forget.

He is a LOSER.

Find a man who has his act together, and you'll never look back.

• No I wouldn't lol... unless it really felt unique right

• no, and you would be an idiot to take him back.

• Bad idea. Don't do it.

What Girls Said 6

• Do NOT do that to yourself. He has a kid now. Look at his actions. He hasn't changed at all. Cut him out of your life and never look back.

• If my boyfriend cheated on me, broke up with me, got a girl pregnant, and then cheated on THAT girl then FUCK NO. What the hell kind of person would even consider it?

• Ha, not a snowflake's chance in hell.

• I would never get back that kind of asshole, sorry. If he really loves you he would never leave you.

• Not a chance.

• I have been down this road although the guy told me it wasn't his kid well guess what it was I took him back like an idiot and allbi was was a sex toy to him word of advice don't go there don't be that girl u will regret it