How would you feel if your ex told you you should find someone who will love you?

And they also said that they would never love.

55

Most Helpful Guy

• i´d think: "well thank you captain obvious..."

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If I were still in love with him and hoping for a reconciliation (say he broke up with me and he knows I'm hurting), I would feel sad. It clearly means "move on, I am not in love with you."
    If I were not in love with him anymore (like I broke up with him and I know he is hurting), I would see it as a way to seek attention and to "emerge victorious" from the break up (=you broke up with me, but that's ok, you deserve someone that loves you because I can't love).

What Guys Said 4

• Normal
    Sad but normal,'ll thank God that he showed what's inside him/her before it's too late

dear
    When u love someone without any doubt in the end you'll get two results
    Either a person for life or lesson for life

Good luck...

• They are saying to move on and forget me. Simple as that.

• Then get out there and let sushi burritos love you !

• you should say keep that advice for himself

What Girls Said 4

• Okay. I once told a guy this. I always told him you deserve a girl that loves you and cares for you and it was because I honestly did not care for him at all. and I knew I was never going to love him and he was such a good person, I felt bad, I just felt like he deserved a girl who would think the world of him and i never thought of him that way

• He's my ex. I don't care what he says or feels.

• Well if it's an ex I wouldn't really care

• I tell my exs that because I don't love them. I'm well aware of what that means. Sadness is not a feeling I would have at that point.