How can he say he loves me and wants to see me then says move on?

Last week he texted me good morning and ask how I slept then asked to call me and we had a good laugh then he said he wanted me to go see him but I couldn't because of work and he sounded a but bummed out. He kept calling me babe and we talked for over 2 hours and he said he loved me. Then said babe I will call you tomorrow but didn't. I get a text 3 days later and he sounds like he wants me to be with someone else.

Does it mean he doesn't love me anymore? And could it be that he is with someone else?

01

What Guys Said 1

• "but I couldn't because of work and he sounded a but bummed out."

^i'm afraid he might thought u were usin work just as an xcuse then... ;)

"He kept calling me babe and we talked for over 2 hours and he said he loved me. Then said babe I will call you tomorrow but didn't. I get a text 3 days later and he sounds like he wants me to be with someone else.

Does it mean he doesn't love me anymore? And could it be that he is with someone else?"

^i see... well i believe he actually loves u but he wants to move on...

either he believes he's not good for u... or he just feels better being single... doubt he could start seein someone else so suddenly...

What Girls Said 0