My ex says that he'd get jealous over me is that a good or bad thing?

I broke up with him this February and since then he's mad advances to get me back but I've been so pissed so I didn't want to be bothered. Now we're a little on better terms and talk often. He told me that he'd get jealous over me and how he really did care and seemed very apologetic. I'm not sure if it's because he's 23 years old or if this is what men do.. do stupid shit and apologize and want you back.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You actually have your "EX" who still Marks his X in his own softie spot here, dear, Under your thumb. Many times when two people split, that's IT... Just friends maybe with or without benefits, hard to get back to the Way we were.
    Take it slow with Joe until you Know that it's Birds of a feather who still stick together in the nest and not outside... The call of the wild where he wants you Today and tomorrow no Say.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• We are guilty of dumb shit. Kinda strange that way. It would seem we're wired for it. So, with ur question in mind, I'd say it's normal for anyone in his position to feel that way. As long as he's accepting of it and not causing problems then it should be ok. Watch out for him though. If u have no interest in him that way, u should make damn sure he knows it and keep him at arms length or farther

• Well, at least for me. I have to break off all contact, and not look back.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!