What does it mean when he unlikes and deletes comments?

My exboyfriend dumped me again for the 5th time, and this time I responded with "ok".
He got a little bit angry when I responded so easyly about it, and asked why I wasn't sad.
When I said I didn't want to be friends with him after this he called me ego and selfabsorbed.
When I said I didn't have feelings for him either, he got anrgy.
He left saying loudly that he regretted that he met me, and then he bashed his fist into a bench.

And then, yesterday, he went on my profile and deleted 'likes' and comments on my picture.
What do you think he means with that?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He's acting like a spoilt child!! Petulant and hurt because you didn't beg him to stay! It means he's going to do everything he can to annoy you and upset you. Don't play his game! Turn round, walk away and don't look back over your shoulder. Go find a decent guy that is more mature and doesn't play childish games!

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he's immature and has no idea what he wants.

Why would you date someone who has dumped you 5 times? Heck one time should have been enough to make you realize it's not going to work.

• I completely agree, it was stupid to go back so many times. I guess it always seemed like he really regretted it, but boy am I glad I'm out of that relationship!

• @Asker

I'm happy you realize you deserve better! My last ex was also brilliant at manipulating me and playing on my feelings so I know what it's like to be "tricked" into thinking it's different but I've come to learn it never is. Some people will always be the same old person with their bad habits.

• Thank you, I'm happy for you too! :)

What Guys Said 3

• Why would you give someone 5 chances? You aren't compatible. Don't worry about him acting like a child afterwards. Just move on.

• he's looking for his Teddy Bear... Never mind.

• It just means he's pissed, that's really all there is to it.

"I TAKE BACK ALL MY FACEBOOK LIKES, MEHHHHH"

What Girls Said 1

• It means he's immature and that you're very lucky to not be with someone who is such a baby.