Guys, does he want to be with me or is he maybe interested in other people?

My boyfriend off three years recently broke up with me about Friday we broke up because I couldn't stop accusing him not trusting him etc. (We broke up about this before) anyways Friday he told me off saying he's unhappy and doesn't want to be with anymore and he's tryna leave but I make it hard. I talked to him later that night after he calmed down and his answer was different he went to "idk about us" I decided to not stress him out and talk to him about basic things when I did that he didn't mind in fact we still said we loved each other and he even texted me the next morning and we talked all day things seemed good until I tripped off something again and he said the same thing all over about us being done but calms down and says sorry about exploding on me and now we're talking saying I love you here and there but we are communicating he says he's not talking to anybody that he wants to be single and free but I don't know he keeps talking to me and says he loves me? Should I keep talking to him or leave him alone?

1

What Guys Said 1

• "I talked to him later that night after he calmed down and his answer was different he went to "idk about us" "

^i'd translate it as "we r done"... possibly he felt u were insistin... so he decided to give a "softer" answer...

" in fact we still said we loved each other and he even texted me the next morning and we talked all day things seemed good until I tripped off something again "

^but even if he loves u... he still wants to move on right?

"and he said the same thing all over about us being done but calms down and says sorry about exploding on me and now we're talking saying I love you here and there but we are communicating he says he's not talking to anybody that he wants to be single and free but I don't know he keeps talking to me and says he loves me? "

^actually i believe he loves u... but it's really hard for him to move on...

"Should I keep talking to him or leave him alone? "

^better leave him... seems like movin on's wot he really wants...