Would u apologize to someone who doesn't want anything to do with u and had blocked u?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• No way! Why would I?

Most Helpful Girl

• if its you who had some part in making him angry to break off with you and if you reali love him. Den you should wait till in future when he contact you back to say it. Otherwise just carry on with your life. Make yourself better and look forward to the future.

• so I should wait to apologize?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• apologise for what? if there's no legitimate reason then no.

• Depends on what I would be apologizing for.

• Only if i believed i had hurt them... emotionally. Usually when people ignore you , it's because they feel hurt in someway. I hate the thought of hurting anyone. So if this was the case... i'd apologise, then leave them alone to get over it.

• but he already wants to be left alone

• Personally i would still apologise- only if i thought i'd hurt him. Then i wouldn't " disturb" him again. People who are hurt say they want left alone , but deep down they still want to hear " sorry" .

In this situation it would depend on why he is ignoring me.

• he blocked me because I kept texting him. he said let's talk when u are on your regular mood but he was vague actually. once he said we can keep talking but then he was saying no we can┬ít, i can't see us talking any longer and then I'd asked him so how he says we can be friends if he says he can't see how we can keep in touch , and I was like sending him more texts asking about some things about the new girl he was seeing and he said " u can't stop talking and it's bothering me" and i said I know i'm not inmy best and he said so stop and few weeks after i apologized, he accepted, but a few days after i sent him a text saying hii and he blocked me, and I wrote to him through a facebook message saying he was a jerk.

• No I learned not to do that