Don't know whether to maintain no contact or try to find answers and initiate contact after 40 days passed?

Hello,

I was seeing this girl I met last August on Facebook , we dated for a month spent time at my place even my family knew her. She was going through bad time with her then boyfriend for 7 years in distance relationship but were not in much contact for 6-7 months, she was stuck, I helped her move out of her crying phase. She use to visit frequently, we grew closer and connected, talked all night, trying to cheer her from sadness, she use to tell that her boyfriend called but she didn't receive the call for couple days then one day then would talk, coz she didn't wanna be rude to him she said. By this time she told she has a boyfriend who likes her for last 4 years but they are just friends, and there are many guy friends who had expressed there feeling for her and all are her good friends she says. we got intimate within dating of 3 months. We spent a lot of time for net few months. She grew apart from her boyfriend. But she always said things like, "I am not going to introduce any other boy to my family now" , " I dont wanna talk about love, relationship ", I assumed its coz of last bad relation. After 10 months we decided to move to other city for studies together, even enrolled to an institute , when she arrived , her ex boyfriend who came to see her, she told he begged and a week later she confronted they had sex, I was shocked but kept calm and forgave her thinking it as 7 years of attachment. She started acting weird since then, she use to come to meet with me with another guy she met through her cousin in new city within a week and trying to keep distance from me. She made it clear we are not having sex further. I accepted that too, thinking she had a bad sex experience from boyfriend that might bother her. One morn I found her with this new guy in her flat at 6 am where I asked him wats going on, he said we are goin out. And instead of givin any explaination she asked me to leave and I decided not to talk since. She necer called. Deleted from FB a week later of that.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• " She use to visit frequently, we grew closer and connected, talked all night, trying to cheer her from sadness, she use to tell that her boyfriend called but she didn't receive the call for couple days then one day then would talk, coz she didn't wanna be rude to him she said. "

^seems like she was attracted to u at dis point... even if she was still in a relationship...

"and there are many guy friends who had expressed there feeling for her and all are her good friends she says. "

^just friends? nothing happened between 'em?

"we got intimate within dating of 3 months. We spent a lot of time for net few months. She grew apart from her boyfriend."

^was it wot she wanted though?

"But she always said things like, "I am not going to introduce any other boy to my family now""

^maybe her family might be kinda prejudiced coz of bad past relationships i guess...

"" I dont wanna talk about love, relationship ", I assumed its coz of last bad relation."

^guess so...

"After 10 months we decided to move to other city for studies together, even enrolled to an institute , when she arrived , her ex boyfriend who came to see her, she told he begged and a week later she confronted they had sex, I was shocked but kept calm and forgave her thinking it as 7 years of attachment."

^also u said he begged her... and ya i could show tolerance as well... since u cannot throw 7 years on da trash i guess...

"She made it clear we are not having sex further. I accepted that too, thinking she had a bad sex experience from boyfriend that might bother her."

^never had sex wid her before?

anyway... i don't think it's bad xperience... since she was ok to have sex wid him again as u said above...

"One morn I found her with this new guy in her flat at 6 am where I asked him wats going on, he said we are goin out. And instead of givin any explaination she asked me to leave and I decided not to talk since. She necer called. Deleted from FB a week later of that."

^i see... u've been deleted u mean... not u were da one who deleted her... right?

guess she wants to move wid dis new guy... but it was pretty sudden wasn't it? she seemed to be happy being wid u...