Should I tell my ex?

So I've being talking to my ex lately and she's kinda been a douche to me and disrespecting me in ways. She started talking about my family and that's where I cross the line. Should I tell her what she's doing because I don't think she realizes what she's doing? I don't care what she says about me.

11

What Girls Said 1

• I would just cut her off if she's disrespecting you and your family. Is there any point in even talking to her? What do you have to gain? Don't bother telling her why, unless you feel comfortable having that possible argument.

What Guys Said 1

• Not only should you tell your ex that she is being disrespectful but you should also cut her out of your life for it. She's your ex for a reason, treat her as such. Whether you agree or not, everyone deserves to be treated with respect and there is nothing wrong with demanding a minimum amount of it from anyone you interact with

Good luck and don't let her double-talk her way out if it. Hold her feet to the fire and make her regret her behavior. You'll be doing yourself, and her, and others who she might deal with a favor by teaching her there are consequences to careless remarks.