How long should I wait until I try to get my boyfriend back?

we broke up mutually because of his studies and lab work and we just kept fighting about time managment with each other. originally we were supposed to take a break, but we decided to just break it off. a lot of people told me that a break wouldve been better because we still really like each other. we've been together for 2 years. the reason i don't wanna get him back now is because i wanna give him time to think and i want time to think for myself as well. how long do you think is long enough?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Two weeks to a month should do it but only if circumstances have changed in some positive way. Before you walk up to him in a raincoat with a micro G-string, CCM-CFMs, and a smile on, make sure he CAN give you what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend that you stay at least 30 days without contacting your ex. I know that you want your ex back and you see no point in staying away from him when all you want is to end up in his arms.

But, do you really think it’s the healthiest choice for you? Let’s just say you were addicted to heroin. And suddenly there was no where you can buy heroin.

Would you use this as an opportunity to quit your addiction or would you travel to a different country just so you could satisfy your addiction?

You have to be sure whether or not you love your ex or you are just addicted to him before you get back together. There is no point in going back to an unhealthy addiction when it’s no longer in your life.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• i am free come to me

• It's a death sentence to a relationship

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should not play this game if you really like hım. He can go forever you know.

• wait a few months.