Does my ex want to get back with me?

He complimented how I look and asked me to hang out sometime. He broke it off with us a few months ago. What do you think?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot here, dear, there may come a time, down the fine love line that He... Asked me to hang out sometime.
    "Hanging" Doesn't mean Being hooked at the hip again, as two birds of a cozy feather who stick together. He may have been Missing the Kissing, some His and Her History you both shared, and with Not feeling so comfy with another, he wants to be with you with Not so much as "The way we were," but as Friends with some benefits.
    Do not be so quick to wear your heart on your sleeve. He is probably enjoying this free bird life with no strife. Take it slow with Joe until you Know... If it is in the nest again or it's a call of the wild side.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He totally does!

• Ask him. He's the only one who knows for sure. You should be able to have this conversation with him