I'm a runner...HELP!

I am dating this fantastic guy, he is everything I thought a guy couldn't be. Normally I talk to guys for a little bit but never date them or anything. I am not a slut I don't mess around with them. My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 4 months, and everything has been going fantastic. Lately I feel like I need to get out of the relationship like I just need to run as far away from him as I can. I run because I am petrified of getting hurt, but I don't want to run this time. I don't know how to prevent myself from purposely sabotaging it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

02

What Guys Said 2

• Which is more important, a temporary broken heart, or a lifetime of someone who makes you very happy? It's just that easy. I've let cold feet ruin good relationships. I can say for sure regret is far worse than heartbreak.

• sometimes you just have to take a risk and go for it. Just remind yourself how happy he makes you

What Girls Said 0