Should I still ignore him?

He cheated on me and we broke up. I haven't spoken to him in days and everyday he constanly contacts me about how sorry he is how we can make this work. I do love him just not sure if i even want it to work out. There is also a child involved.

The more I dont respond the more he contacts me. Its not a game to me but if I respond back he gets that control back and thinks sorry will cut it.

Do you think I should give it a few more days until i respond?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear
    Do you wanna get back together?
    coz It seems to me that you're not sure about your choices

• I really do want to get back together. We our in our 30s its about time we grow up and be happy. At the end of the day laying next to him makes my heart smile.

• Your'e still young and you should've think about you'er future
      I can tell you that everything 'll be okay for a while
      But I can't guarantee that he won't cheat on you again

dear
      when you completely trust a person, without any doubt, you’ll automatically get one of two results – a FRIEND for life or a LESSON for life
      So, which one of this did you get? a FRIEND for life or a LESSON for life?

Most Helpful Girl

• ignore him.

What Guys Said 2

• No I would end the relationship permanently and decisively

• Respond of course, for the sake of the child

What Girls Said 1

• i think that you should think about yourself for a moment. if he cheated on you once he's most likely going to do it again. and about the child. yes the presence of both parents is great, but parents shouldn't be forced to be together because they think that a child will suffer.. i can speak from experience when i say that a lot of kids would be happier if their parents were in fact divorced... hope this helped.