Girls, would you break up with a guy just because he was shorter than you?

Even though you might not even date a short guy but if you was, would you break up with just because he was shorter than you?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• No way. What a horrible reason!!! He was shorter when u started dating right? Haha!!!

• Haha yeah and thanks for answering

What Girls Said 16

• No, of course not. That's stupid and quite shallow reason to break up with someone. Why would anybody do that? Do you know someone who did that?

• lol hell no. that is beyond shallow.

• No. I have dated guys shorter than me before, and his height had nothing to do with why we decided to go our separate ways.

• Nooo as long as you treat me good , don't cheat and don't give me a reason to breakup with you then theirs no need to.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• Yes i like my men tall thats just because im short enough already im 4'11 why would i date some one shorter then me. Not trying to have midget kids, no offense

• This may sound shallow or what not so sorry about that but I'm usually attracted to taller guys and end up with them or someone at least around my height. I'm 5'9 5'10. So I don't think I'd ever be in that situation and if you didn't like it in the first place you shouldn't of dated him either.

• I can't get past the first part about whether I'd start dating him. If his height bothered me so much, I wouldn't have started dating him. If I'm attracted to him enough to start dating, it won't be physical attraction, height or anything else, that makes me break up with him.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• No! First, that silly/shadow reason to break up but why to starting dating him in the first place?

• I don't know and thanks for answering

• No, that's a shallow reason.

• True, thanks for answering

• Honestly if you started dating him and didn't care about the height you shouldn't break up with him because of his height. If there is actually a problem them sure but other than that it depends.

• If that was such a deal breaker, I wouldn't even start dating the guy in the first place.

• No, that's a bad reason to break up with someone

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• Np! It would be a bit hard to find someone significantly shorter than me anyway since im like 5'2" xD

• Not at all. Not fair for the guys to always be the ones with an aching back :P :D

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• No I wouldn't. But I probably wouldn't date someone shorter than me

• Oh ok, thanks for answering

• I would never date someone shorter and I can't dump someone I would never date

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• I never would.