Have you gotten your ex boyfriend back after being apart for so long?

Just what the question is - has anyone ever gotten back with their ex boyfriends after a long period of time being apart? Its been 2 months now after a year and a half relationship and I was hoping maybe there was some hope for us.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• 2 months? That's not long . . . Yeah, it's seems like forever in broken heartville, but 2 months isn't that long. I left my ex 2 months ago and I'm still in love with him. I'm pretty sure he would have me back, but that's not a gurantee. I broke up because we were broken. 3 years and I couldn't glue it back. What happened?

• I broke up with him because I told him that I thought he changed and after about a week he said he agrees with me and he feels like this is better for him. He said he felt so relaxed that week and didn't have to check in with anyone or get yelled at for something he did or didn't do. I don't know we've been together for a year and a half, and I found out all of his friends now are all single and I think he wants to just have fun with them.

• His response of "He felt so relaxed that week and didn't have to check in with anyone or get yelled at for something he did or didn't do," means that he pretty much wants out. I gurantee he still has feelings for you, but he doesn't want to deal with the grown up stuff, such as working through and coping with taking responsibility. Relationships are not easy all the time. It won't always be perfect. There's going to be an arguement here and there, and that's when you can tell if he's a keepr

• Thank you for your advise = )

• It depends why you broke up. Have either of you contacted each other at all since the break-up?

• We have contacted each other one and a while. We did mostly the month after we broke up but then it started to be less and less. I didn't want to contact him unless he did it first, because I didn't want to be that one running to him all the time.