Should You Date Someone Who Cheated in the Past?

84

Most Helpful Guy

• Once a cheater is always a cheater. Even though people do deserve second chances but a cheater you would have to watch them closely.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, i would never date a girl whose cheated in the past cause most likely she would repeat the same act over again. it happens in relationships they tell you their going to be honest and it happens they cheat on you again, never seen to fail they aren't happy with who they have so they think the grass is greener on the other side when it's not.

• There was a question about this earlier this month, people were asked what happened after they took back their previously cheating SO.

The results pretty much turned out how I expected them to.

• Only if you don't care that he might cheat on you again.

What Girls Said 8

• It is NOT an attractive quality and odds are I wouldn't be able to understand their mentality behind it nor would I be receptive to them trying to explain it. So probably no. I would appreciate the honesty but it'd set the relationship off with me not being 100% trusting of them and that's not good.

• Depends. Cheated on you? Or someone else
    The situations will be different
    I cheated on my first boyfriend, once. worst mistake i could of done. And haven't since. I mean that was over 5 years ago.
    People do learn from their mistakes.
    If theyre good to you why does it matter? Are you the same person you were with every other partner?

• never. i couldn't do it.

• i wouldn't. i couldnt trust someone like that.

• it depends on how long ago, and how many people they cheated on.

I'm not going to hold it against a guy if he cheated on one girl over a decade ago. though honestly, I'd rather not know anything about it.

• Me personally would yeah as i think cheating happens for different reasons and things are different in each realtionship you have or go into.

Everyone deserves a chance when entering a new reltionship and trust should be there from the get go i think personally.

• NOPE AH AH HELLLL NO NOT IN THIS LIFETIME NOT EVER FUCK NOOOO NOPE JUST NO

• No.
    -obvious answer-