She lives a block away?

OK so there's this girl that I was in love with when I was 15. I am now 20 and I finally told her how I felt back then. We hadn't talked in 5 yrs. Now we seem to be getting along great. I would really like to see her. How can I ask to see her without her taking it the wrong way.

20

What Girls Said 2

• Just be honest, real , casual and not too formal to hang out, youve already told her you loved her back then and she's getting along great so she's probably waiting for you to ask to catch up, she wouldn't be talking to you like that if she wasn't keen back and there is nthing wrong with asking to hang out again if she lives nearby she can't take it the wrong way, just say we should see if we still get along like back then or not and give it a go

• Just ask her to lunch or something.

• Well I could walk to her house. I would just like to say hi to her but I don't want her to make a big deal about it. I haven't seen her in 5 yrs.

• I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just walk over and say you wanted to just see how she was doing and if she wanted to go to lunch or coffee or something.

What Guys Said 0