Does my ex want me back?

Okay so we broke up 5 months ago, because he thought I had trashed talked him (which I absolutely had not). But he didn't believe me and said he couldn't trust me so he broke up with me. I admited that I had said I didn't like it when he cut of his hair. He avoided me and we spoke only once before the summer, that was when I asked him where his friend was. When we came back from summer break we look at each other, now we sit closer to each other in the classroom (we have almost every single class together). Now I have caught him watching me but I never dare to look back. He usually ignores me, not even looking at me when walking in the hallway. Why I don't know. Today though, I saw that he was wearing a bracelet I gave him during the time we were together. I was convinced he had thrown it away. He no longer stays away from me, he can stand within one meter to me, which in the beginning was closer to 20 meters. Sorry for making it so long, but I need help. Does he want to make out relationship better? (Either romantic or friendly)

• Yes, he is interested
  • No, he isn't
  • Maybe, he's thinking about it
    Vote C
  • Other, explain
    Vote D

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to know, the best thing you can do is ask the question. If you're thinking about things this much, then you must want to get back with him.

Look, you're both young and it's difficult at that age. Everyone is feeling around in the dark and trying to work out how to behave in this situation and that.

The best thing you can do is send him a message online and see if he responds. If he does, maybe he's interested and you can start talking again and slowly decide whether you want to be in a relationship again... or maybe he won't respond or will respond negatively and then you will know.

Ultimately, he was very immature about things and perhaps so were you - but you are young and these things will happen. Just try to remember that romantic relationships are all about giving, not taking. If you find that you are not enjoying giving to that person, give to someone else. Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The writing on the school wall and all here, dear, shows a guy who Is... Interested
    He is giving you helpful hints, no hymning nor hawing, and with wearing the past on his wrist for you to see, now would be a good time on your own part and from your heart for those open lines of communication that were Misinterpreted months ago.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• You're looking too much into it.
    He's definitely an immature person.
    If I were you, I'd stay away from this BS because it'll only make you feel miserable.

• He wants you back,
    He wants you back,
    He wants you back for good.

• I vote C.

filler

What Girls Said 1

• He's interested.