Forget guy who doesn't text first day after first time sex?

i slept with someone, but i am totally insecure now since he hasn't texted... .

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no hard set rule to this, and he might just be busy with other things. You can always text him and see if he responds or continues radio silence.

More importantly, you shouldn't over analyse this and stress yourself out. Play it cool and just see where things lead if he doesn't reply then you are free to find someone better. :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend had the same problem. She slept with a guy she really liked, and now he hasn't talked to her in two weeks even though she had texted him first. If you like him then I suggest texting him but it's not the best choice to do so. And if it was a one night stand, then forget about him. But honestly if he hasn't texted you, forget about him. You're so much worth it than waiting for a guy who doesn't make an effort. it's okay to feel insecure but not over a guy! Someday a guy will come and adore you to the fullest, maybe not now but sometime soon.

0|0
    0|0
    • i texted to meet again and he resonded quickly and asked me when i was free... i told him, but no answer since then...

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• That's a tough position to be in. Nothing to do, but to just wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should he? just wait..

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you text him? Always treat the other person how you like to be treated and you'll never go wrong.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Does he have to text right away? Something could of came up or he had things to do. Just wait it out and if you can't stand it after a while, just text him first.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;