How do I tell him I miss him?

A few months ago my boyfriend and I broke up. He has crippling anxiety and during a huge panic attack pulled the pin. I miss him horribly. I've dated other men since but no one is him at all. I still think about him to this day. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice as to how to reach out? We ended amicably but I don't want to cause his anxiety any issues by hammering him with an I miss you right away. I don't want to come across as needy, and I've kept my distance but I just want to be with him again. Anyone have any advice? Particularly from men that have this affliction, what would you do if someone you left reached out?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I had anxiety in the past, really bad.
    Just reach out to him with a Hi, how have you been?
    Try to meet up and take it from there

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to act on every emotion you feel.

What Guys Said 3

• why are you keep coming back if you break up with him.. yeah its shows that you come across as needy , Be with him again what happen with other man that you are dating han?

• You left him in the middle of a panic attack? Real nice

• Uh no. We talked on the phone for two hours that night. He needed some time and I wasn't about to force him to talk about a topic while he was freaking. I never left. I told him I would stand by while he worked it out. And would be there. He cut me loose because he wanted to spare me having to deal with the illness. I never would have left him

• If he broke up with you, he's the one who needs to make amends. Why would you want to go back to someone who already told you he doesn't want to be with you?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!