Did I get sick from seeing him?

It has been two weeks since my ex-boyfriend and I broke up, we work together and for the first time since the breakup I saw him at work four days ago, ever since I saw him, I've been vomiting, unable to eat and completely weak and lifeless. I haven't eaten a proper meal in the past four days because I continue to throw up each time I try, however, I maintain no appetite. Do you think it's possible for me to have gotten sick from seeing him? I'm going to have to bump into him again soon too, so what will I do? How do I get rid of this nauseous feeling?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Hahahah wow, you really hate him!!! Maybe it's just psychological

• After everything he did to me, I most definitely do hate him haha

• I wouldn't think so, I was completely fine at work that day and then as soon as I got home I went into a whirlwind of tears and buried myself in my bed and refused to eat, then I was crying so much that I vomited, next thing I know, it's a repeat of that for the days to come

• It's most probably because of him then, maybe anxiety/ sadness/disgust :(

• Just drink