Girls, how can I get my girlfriend back from a breakup?

We broke up after I cheated on her by kissing her friend in front of her. She slapped me and ran away crying. I feel bad, and I love her. How do I get her back? She is really amazing, and beautiful, and friendly!

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously she wasn't that amazing or you wouldn't have thought it was okay to cheat on her. Honestly, just leave her alone. You've already done enough.

What Girls Said 6

• You don't. You can't. You done fucked up. Sucks to suck.

• If she was so amazing why were you so blatantly trying to hurt her. I'm sorry but you have like a.00009% chance of getting her back becouse you decided to be the biggest jerk on Earth, sorry.

• why did you kiss her friend? was it a drunken choice or a sober one? Talk about it with her, talk about how you regret it and stupid you are. Sorry if that was harsh but I've been cheated on before and it's the worst feeling in the world. Don't say sorry though, you're only sorry bc you got caught. Tell her how much you love her, how much you want her, how much of an idiot you are. I wanted my ex to tell me all of those but he didn't. So tell her you want to talk and tell her how you feel and let her tell you how she feels. Do it in person, so you can actually have a chance to work things through. But remember, cheating is a choice not a mistake.

• Unforgivable, nope it might not happen.

• you won't get her back.

• You can't and you shouldn't. She deserves a better nice guy that doesn't play games. Who tf kisses their gf's friend? Or anyone? You cheated and messed up. Get over it. She better not take you back 😛