How do I fix things with him?

So, my boyfriend and I broke up around 3 months ago. He left because I told him that I might be pregnant and he got scared I guess. I've constantly been calling him and when he blocked me I started using other numbers to call him. He was my best friend for a long time and he always helped me when I needed it. I was struggling with depression at that time and was going through a lot. Now he never responds to me and I continue to call and text him and beg him to just stop ignoring me, but he never responds. I feel so helpless and seeing him every day at school makes it worse. I know he's already started talking to other girls and already had hooked up with three. I don't know what to do and it's driving me crazy. He's been really mean and has made it clear that he hates me and wants me to leave him alone. But I can't. I'm heartbroken and I never felt this way over someone because we were planning on all of these things and he has been the only person I trusted. Also, at my school since people found out about my decision about my baby, people have talked about me badly and put me down so much. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't want to be seen with me. Am I acting crazy? I just need help to figure out what to do. Any advice?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but he sounds like a complete ass. You can do better than someone like that.

" we were planning on all of these things"

Some guys say a lot of things they won't back up. The fact is when things looked like they would be tough instead of sticking by your side and trying to be a team he abandoned. He does not truly care about you he just enjoyed feeling good being around you. You were just something he thought was fun to be with. If he truly was a guy that deeply cared for you then he never would have done that. It's hard but you will be better off if you just write him off. You'll find someone else in your life that will make you feel safe and trust even more than him and they'd stick by your side through thick and thin.. You're only 18 there ARE plenty of other fish in the sea.

• Thank you. You're completely right. It's just been hard to get over him, I want to but I miss him so much.

• Yeah that's a break up for you. It sucks but it will pass if you allow it to. For now just focus on your life. School friends and whatever hobbies you may have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let him alone. You don't need a jerk like him. If you're really pregnant, go talk to your mum. :) She might get mad and that's normal but she'll eventually understand it. You're young and you'll still surely meet a lot of guys. It's really hard to move on though. Nobody knows how long it would take to but you have to help yourself. If he seems better off without you, you should start focusing on yourself and grow more beautiful. From the sounds of it, he doesn't deserve you. Go girl! :)

• Thank you! (: I have already made my decision though. I'm guessing that's why he's been avoiding me whenever I try to talk to him. I'm in the process of moving on though! It's getting a little easier each day. :)

• Yaay great! :)

What Guys Said 3

• But were you pregnant or no? Cause at first you said you "might", but then you said the people are putting your down because of your decision, what decision?

• I was.. he left when I told him I was worried about maybe being pregnant. Then he told me he would take care of me and the baby but I knew it wouldn't work. He's abusive verbally and can even be physical sometimes.

• I understand, but he clearly wants nothing from you. He told you he was going to take care of you and the baby, therefore he was looking forward to it, but you went the other route, that's painful for him.
      Stop talking to him, you've made it clear that you want him, now it's all up to him.

• You're right.. I guess I wanted some sort of closure and an explanation. I'm probably not going to get it though. Thanks for your help! (:

• Well, are you actually pregnant? Or were you just trying to get a rise out of him, like many women try to do

• I was actually pregnant.

• Because I love him I guess. I just can't let go 😔

• Well, if he wants to not have the baby with you (meaning doesn't want to be a father), he doesn't have to be. The most you can do now is sue him for child support. That's your legal right, his legal right is that he doesn't have to stay with you, if he so desires

• Whoa! Count your lucky stars that guy is out of your life. Doesn't sound like a good partner AT ALL if he didn't stand firmly with you when you were fighting depression and when you were pregnant! You deserve better!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!