I saw my ex-boyfriend and literally haven't stopped vomiting?

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me two weeks ago and for the first time since I saw him at work four days ago, I haven't stopped vomiting nor have I been able to eat anything without throwing it back up, because every time I think of him I get sick. What can I do to get over this? I'm so sick of vomit!!!

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It might not have anything to do with him and just be a coincidental virus

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl you need help. That's not a good sign. You are likely suffering from some form of depression and it is wrecking your health. I strongly suggest therapy in cases like this. You can't cope with this alone and need someone professional with skills to help you get through this.

What Guys Said 1

• My rule of thumb is to never date people you work with to avoid those type of awkward situations. Live and learn. Is it possible to work a different shift?

What Girls Said 2

• Aww I'm so sorry to hear this :( I went through this too! It was horrible. I'm pretty sure everyone's told you this but try to do something that gets your mind off of him even though most likely you'll still think of him little by little it'll get better ! I wish you the best of luck !! Breakups are the worst especially if you have to constantly see that person :/

• Perhaps you haven't moved on yet. Do stuff you enjoy and try not to be alone as much as possible. Have your friends around you or talk with your mum or go shopping or search for pictures of anorexic people 'cause you might end up looking like them if you keep on throwing up.