If you've fucked up so many times would you just not bother?

If you've hurt someone you care about too many times would you just walk away and not try ever because you think she'll probably never forgive you after this

33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No need to ever give up completely! Work on yourself and sort out your destructive behavior first and then you can try to make it right with this person again. It's up to them to accept or not and it might take time but it is worth it sometimes.

It's never too late. You can only try and even if it fails you know you tried one last time!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• I'd apologise regardless of if I get forgiveness. If you've done something wrong to someone and they know about it, they have every right to be annoyed at you and not like you anymore, if you're sincere about the apology let them know anyway, doesn't matter if you lose them as a friend or not.

• If I could do something about it then I'd keep trying no matter what.