Have you ever went through really bad breakup?

You loved the person so much... don't knowing what went wrong... or why they lost interest...
You still think of them? Share your experience if any.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• My first ex and myself were hopelessly in love (or I thought so). She was talking about marriage and kids with me, and a month later, I find out she has been cheating on me. I found solid proof, and she didn't deny. But when I said I wanted to break up, her words were something like this:-
    "If you dump me, it's your loss. A gorgeous girl like myself can find a much better looking boyfriend than you with the snap of a finger, but an ordinary looking guy like yourself would struggle to find any girlfriend at all, let alone someone as pretty as me".

Sometimes I wonder if her words did come true, because I just had one rebound relationship after that (which lasted 2 months), and have been single for almost 5 years now.

But I stopped thinking about her within days, though.

• Sounds like she was a horrible person... good that you got rid of her... if she thinks beauty is everything.. then how shallow is her thinking...

• Thanks for MHO!

• Wc dude 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeap, 7 months ago. We were together for almost 4 years. While we were planing a trip to Norway, few days before the trip he just said that he can't do this anymore, that he doesn't love me as much as he did before, that the excitement is gone and that he wants to be single. It was out of the blue, I had no idea how he was feeling. It was a shock to me. I literally never experienced anything like it, the pain is unique. Like knives through my whole body. I thought I'm not gonna survive. But here I am, still alive and kickin! It will probably take some more time for me to recover fully, but I'm on the right path. The only problem is that he still wants to be in my life and I am not sure if I want that. I got over him as a boyfriend but I do miss him as a person sometimes. My life is pretty much empty without him, giving that we lived together, now I live alone. But I don't worry, I'll get through this! :)

• I hope you move on fully sooner

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, but I knew why we broke up. I won't really get into it because it's pretty personal, even by normal breakup standards.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh honey, did I ever. Broken engagement. He couldn't handle it anymore. Pretty sure my mental health issues were the real reason but he's too polite to say so.

• Okay... sorry about that :(

• Yes I have... We actually just broke up last Tuesday after being together for almost 2 years. We are still in highschool, which gives him an excuse for his immature actions I suppose, even though he is almost 18, a young adult. I am incredibly in love with him, and he was with me, But he grew feelings for a 14 year old (which could be considered statutory rape if they get serious) and he left me. I am very shocked and depressed about it, but I am also relieved, because I'm glad this didn't happen later in life, where I could have had kids with him or married him!

• Yeah, I'm not sure how it all went down hill, wished was just able to get certain things off my chest and accept the rejection, had I did we'll probably be friends now. But I feared the rejection and scurried away like a coward, constantly thinking about him and my faults, hate it!

• So he broke up?

• Kind of, we separated cause I couldn't take not being with him, I know it's immature but, I was in love with him an, I guess him not wanting me crushe me so I just faded away, I rather have done that, than watch him with the other woman