What is it with some guys?

Some, or shall I say most, guys say they will love you forever and always when you're dating them, then they turn their back on you like you never existed? They can say some pretty cruel stuff right before they break your heart... I really think all they want to do is get in your pants for a good time and then leave... I guess I just want to know if all guys are assholes that will abandon you when you need them the most... I am sorry if some of you take offense to this though. I just want to put my thoughs out there...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you really expect teenager to know what love is? Of course they don't know, they think it's love, but it's more lust than love.
    Not all guys re like that... are all girls cheaters or sluts? No. Just because a few do it doesn't mean it applies to all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all males (or guys as you put it) are like this. He's not worth your time and effort if he was not there when you needed him. It's hard being a teenage girl in today's society. Each and every one of you think that's it cool to have a boyfriend and follow the crowd. Want to be treated like an adult but yer still need the motherly comfort. Yes most teenage boys say they love you but do they really know what love is? I highly doubt it. Does it hurt if course it does. But that's what makes us stronger when we get older. I only had this talk with my daughter a few weeks ago. Focus on school and friends, Not boys.

What Guys Said 3

• Nppe I'm an asshole for a different reason. Not a lot of guys are like that.

• there are men who leave, and men who stay, but there is women who do the same

"The girl you wit, some other nigga was tired of fucking."- Colloquial Proverb

guys get bored, with girls who aren't intellectuals, if you are basic minded, you will only be worth your body

• Just don't talk about this guy in the name of all guys... Have many guys have you been with?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!