Ever liked someone who already likes someone else?

that happens to me all the time

52

Most Helpful Guy

• This happens very often for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Everytime it seems.

What Girls Said 5

• It happened to me a lot... and still happens sometimes, not just in a relational sense... but sometimes there are people I'd like to be friends with who just don't feel the same way. Unrequited feelings are a part of life. Don't worry too much about it. It's not just you :)

• I know how you feel... the guy I liked and actually approached...well we exchanged contact info, then his Facebook says he is dating... :P sucks

• I always happen to fall for guys with girlfriends and then I get into trouble because they start to like me back ^^. But of course, I do not know they have girlfriends, eventually I find this out on my own (Why no one ever tells me I'll never know). Once I realize they have girlfriends I'll cut off the flirtation immediately because I don't want to cause anyone to be unhappy or to have difficulties. It's troublesome, but I've learned to be a bit more careful with who I flirt with. =P

• It's happened to me & I think this happens to everybody at some point in their life.

• The only two guys I have ever fallen for both ended up having girlfriends :(

hopefully this isn't going to be a recurring pattern !

i send lots of sympathy and hugs to anyone else that's going through this..

xxx