How can I get my boyfriend back?

Me and my boyfriend broke up about a week ago and we are expecting a baby but his mother has him believing that there is no baby is there a way I can get him back his mother doesn't like me why I don't know and she has him believing I am the reason he was kicked out he is now back living with his parents how can I get back into a relationship with him

11

What Guys Said 1

• Have you tried talking to his father, he might be somewhat more open about his son's relationships.

What Girls Said 1

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok