I feel like im being used? Now what?

I want out of my friends with benefits situation because its no longer working. I see him almost everyday. I come and visi him because I live at home with my mom and he has his own place. For the past couple of months he's been jekyll and hyde. One minute He said, "Why can’t you spend the night? I want to wake up next to you” then the day next he's like "Your not my girlfriend, Its not like I have feelings for you" If you sleep with someone else let me know, use condoms. Im being honest with you so you can be honest with me." "You gotta know what you want" Im standing there looking at him like OK I never said I wanted to be your girlfriend. These conversations come out of nowhere.

The other day he called me cause he was out of gas and needed a ride home. Same thing last month he car was tow and he needed a ride to work. He didn't have any money for lunch so he asked me. After work he needed money for gas I had a dollar he took that. Im just really over him. This situation is draining. He didn't have money for toliet paper of food so when he invited me over he asked me to bring food and toliet paper. UGHHHH

Last night we were on the phone and I got a text he said "Who the fuck you texting in my ear" then he hung up on me. Or If I talk to long to come to his house he gets mad. He gets jealous of me and other guys but "Your not my gf" so that should not matter.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• He's on drugs

• Sadly he is. Thats why he's so hot and cold.

• Its sad, I might just have to walk away at this point.

• It would be wise. I'm telling you, as a recovering addict and as one who has been in a relationship where drugs were involved, you will save yourself a lot of grief, anger, irritation, sadness and confusion. He is falling and WILL take you down with him

Most Helpful Girl

• Simply cut him off and if he asks tell him the truth. And stand your ground. Even if its simply friends with benefits you deserve to be treated better.

What Guys Said 3

• TBH , Sometimes that kinda relationship ends with a big disappointment , because one of the parties think emotionally and the other one think sexually. and that's what happened to you which made you not sure about his feelings (does he loves me? OR just use me?)

you don't owe him a anything in this world, you just owe yourself respect , appreciation , better life and a second chance
    So, Move on is the only way to win >>> yourself

Good luck...

• Friends with benefits never work. Move on

• If he is so hot and cold I would just leave him and move on, especially for a friends with benefits situation, what a hassle.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have to do it. You have a choice. help him or just drop him. That is all there is to it.

• THIS is why friends with benefits usually falls apart. It's too difficult for people to keep all of their feelings in tidy boxes they can open and close at will. Feelings don't equal commitment and loyalty, though. I've been there - it's enough to drive a person crazy. Even if you are in love with him, it's time to walk away. He's showing you he wants to have his cake and eat it too... Not qualities you want in a real partner.