Should I fight for her?

My ex girlfriend and I broke up yesterday afternoon. I thought about everything she said for a few hours and I texted her if she had time to talk she said yes and she called me. I told her how felt about her and that I do not want to give up on her she is worth fighting for. She explained why she broke up more and we talked about thise things and her doubts that she has. I asked her if I was worth fighting for and she said yes. I think that is a good thing that she said that. So we left it off as she has somethings to think about and she will talk in a few days. I was thinking of sending her a text tomorrow night asking her what her thoughts are or should I wait till she gets back or doesnt?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should wait until she gets back to you. If you haven't heard anything in a few days time, then text her. But until then, wait to hear from her first.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I think you should.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• No you should let her think. She said she will contact you in a few days.

• Fight for her if you can make the changes necessary and she can too.